License & Booking Info
Florida Marriage License Information (Bay County Courthouse)
You must obtain a marriage license in the state of Florida. However, license may be obtained at any courthouse in Florida and does not have to be the county in which you desire to be married. The Bay CountyCourthouse is located at 300 East 4th St. Panama City, Fl 32401- Call (850)-747-5111 if you have any further questions regarding marriage license information.
1. Out of State and Out of Country residents have no waiting period. (Florida residents -3 day waiting period- unless premarital course obtained prior to application.)
2. No blood test or physical, both parties must be 18 years or older and must be present with proper ID to sign the license.
3. If previously married, documentation showing state and date divorce was obtained will be required.
4. Marriage License is valid 60 days from date issued.
5. Marriage License is $93.50 and is payable to courthouse where obtained by cash and all major credit cards. Please call the Florida courthouse where you plan to purchase your license and confirm acceptance of credit cards.
6. Marriage License must be presented to Officiant prior to start of ceremony.
How to book your Beach Wedding Package
To reserve your wedding date contact us by filling in our beach wedding planner (see “contact us”) or call our office at 850-307-0523 with your selected beach wedding package and wedding date that you have in mind. A non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your wedding date and time. Your non-refundable booking fee is applied to your selected package price. Your contract will be emailed upon booking along with your referrals, wedding itinerary (timeline of ceremony activities) and beach wedding vows.
Booking Fees for Wedding Packages:
- Elopement Package – $200
- Simply Beachy – $300
- Coastal Romance – $400
- Bamboo Beach – $400