License & Booking Info
Florida Marriage License Information (Bay County Courthouse)
You must obtain a marriage license in the state of Florida. You can apply online (Bay County) OR go in person to any courthouse in Florida. The Bay County Courthouse is open Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30pm and is located at 300 East 4th St. Panama City, FL 32401. Call (850)-747-5111 if you have any further questions regarding marriage license information.
1. Out of State and Out of Country residents have no waiting period. (Florida residents – 3 day waiting period- unless premarital course obtained prior to application.)
2. Both parties must be 18 years or older and provide a picture ID and social security number to sign the license.
3. If previously married, date of divorce will be required.
4. Marriage License is valid 60 days from date issued.
5. Marriage License is $86.00 and is payable to courthouse where obtained by cash and all major credit cards. Please call the Florida courthouse where you plan to purchase your license and confirm acceptance of credit cards.
6. Marriage License must be presented to Officiant prior to start of ceremony.
How to book your Beach Wedding Package
To reserve your wedding date contact us by filling in our beach wedding planner (see contact) or call our office at 850-307-0523 with your selected beach wedding package and wedding date that you have in mind. A non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your wedding date and time. Your non-refundable booking fee is applied to your selected package price. Your contract will be emailed upon booking along with your referrals, wedding itinerary (timeline of ceremony activities) and beach wedding vows.
Booking Fees for Wedding Packages:
- Elopement Package – $300
- Simply Beachy – $300
- Coastal Romance – $400
- Bamboo Beach – $400